Thursday, December 13, 2012

...But not forgotten

The last little bit has been a real slugfest in terms of assignments and deadlines. I'm through the thick of it though,  so I thought I'd remind the world that I haven't quite disappeared in a puff of smoke. Here's a second mock up of a scene I'm presently working on for my film, it's not quite where I want it to be, but it's a start.
 A colleague noted that the colours are a little too aggressive for the overall mood, so if I find the time I'll be amending this post with a retouched version.

2 comments:

  1. Ya man, still looks good though. I was thinkin like those classic impressionism rainy color schemes...but im sure you can do better than that. Cant wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dan, you actually gave me a pretty sick idea on where I want to take the ending design wise. I think overall I need to take in more influences before anything gets finalized.

    ReplyDelete